- ARALUBE SPECIALTY GREASES & LUBRICANTS
- + Barmiz LEP Series
- + KRANTZ PLU SERIES
- + KRANTZ LCP SERIES
- + Krantz BHS 2 Series
- + CHAINLUB NCL SERIES
- + ARALUBE COOLCUT SERIES - NEAT CUTTING OIL
- + ARALUBE TERULAN CX SERIES - RUST PREVENTATIVES OIL
- + ARALUBE GESELL CTA SERIES - MACHINE TOOL SIDEWARY OIL
- + ARALUBE ZULLIT EDM SERIES -EDM OIL
- + ARALUBE KRALL IPL 25 SERIES- PUNCHING OIL
- + ARALUBE COOLCUT COOLANTS SERIES
- KRYTOX GREASES & LUBRICANTS
- + TelFon Lubricants
- + Krytox & Lubricants
- + Corrugated Carton Box Industry
- + Gearbox for all types of industry
- + Rubber Tire Industry
- + KRYTOX GPL for all types industry
- + Aerospace Industry
- + Electronies Industry
- + Heavy Duty Load Industry Equiments XHT Series
- + Automotive Industry AUT Serise
- + Vacuum pump industry
- + Chemical Petrochemical & Oxygen Gas Industry
- + Thread sealant industry
- + Bearing general purpose all industry
- SPECIALTY SOLVENTS -VERTREL
- Chemours Krytox
250 Series - Description
Krytox 250 series EP greases are black greases that contain molybdenum disulfide added as an extreme pressure additive for highly loaded gears and bearings.
Since the first commercial application over 50 years ago, Krytox synthetic lubricants have delivered consistent, superior, extended performance. Today, with new additives for new challenges, Krytox lubricants continue to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions. Krytox 250 series is the lubricant of choice for demanding conditions —high and low temperatures, extreme pressure, and harsh environments.
Krytox greases are used in a variety of limited-motion mount systems associated with aircraft engines, such as an oil tank mount bracket for a Trent 1000 engine.
Krytox lubricants can be used to improve the performance of traditionally non-lubricated materials, such as DuPont™ Vespel® CR-6100 bushings.
The polymer chain is completely saturated and contains only carbon, oxygen, and fluorine. On a weight basis, a typical Krytox oil contains 21.6% carbon, 9.4% oxygen, and 69.0% fluorine.
All standard grades of grease are thickened with high efficiency PTFE, whose formula is (CF2-CF2)n. This special high efficiency thickener has a melting point of 325°C (617 °F), and has low molecular weight and submicron (0.2 μ) particle size for higher performance in bearings.
250 Series - Product Categories
Krytox 250AC EP grease is a black grease that contains molybdenum disulfide added as an extreme pressure additive for highly loaded gears and bearings.
It has a viscosity of 270 cSt at 38°C and 26 cSt at 99°C. Temperature range is -34 to 288°CREAD MORE
Krytox 250AD grease is black a grease that contains molybdenum disulfide added as an extreme pressure additive for highly loaded gears and bearings.
Highest viscosity in the 250 Series with a viscosity of 502 cSt at 38°C and 44 cSt at 99°C. Temperature range is -29 to 316°C.READ MORE
Krytox 250AZ grease is a black grease that contains molybdenum disulfide added as an extreme pressure additive for highly loaded gears and bearings.
Lowest viscosity in the 250 series with a viscosity of 24.7 cSt at 38°C and 4.2 cSt at 99°C. Temperature Range is -57-149°C.READ MORE