- ARALUBE SPECIALTY GREASES & LUBRICANTS
- + Barmiz LEP Series
- + KRANTZ PLU SERIES
- + KRANTZ LCP SERIES
- + Krantz BHS 2 Series
- + CHAINLUB NCL SERIES
- + ARALUBE COOLCUT SERIES - NEAT CUTTING OIL
- + ARALUBE TERULAN CX SERIES - RUST PREVENTATIVES OIL
- + ARALUBE GESELL CTA SERIES - MACHINE TOOL SIDEWARY OIL
- + ARALUBE ZULLIT EDM SERIES -EDM OIL
- + ARALUBE KRALL IPL 25 SERIES- PUNCHING OIL
- + ARALUBE COOLCUT COOLANTS SERIES
- KRYTOX GREASES & LUBRICANTS
- + TelFon Lubricants
- + Krytox & Lubricants
- + Corrugated Carton Box Industry
- + Gearbox for all types of industry
- + Rubber Tire Industry
- + KRYTOX GPL for all types industry
- + Aerospace Industry
- + Electronies Industry
- + Heavy Duty Load Industry Equiments XHT Series
- + Automotive Industry AUT Serise
- + Vacuum pump industry
- + Chemical Petrochemical & Oxygen Gas Industry
- + Thread sealant industry
- + Bearing general purpose all industry
- SPECIALTY SOLVENTS -VERTREL
- Chemours Krytox
GPL Oils - Description
Krytox GPL Oils 100–107 oils are clear, colorless, fluorinated synthetic oils that are nonreactive, nonflammable, safe in chemical and oxygen service, and are long-lasting. Krytox is a perfluoropolyether (PFPE)—also called perfluoroalkylether (PFAE) or perfluoropolyalkylether (PFPAE).
Krytox GPL oils and greases do not damage plastics or elastomers nor cause corrosion to metals. They are commonly used as lubricants in aerospace, automotive, industrial and semiconductor applications as well as in solving many other routine lubrication problems.
The polymer chain is completely saturated and contains only carbon, oxygen, and fluorine. On a weight basis, a typical Krytox oil contains 21.6% carbon, 9.4% oxygen, and 69.0% fluorine.
These oils are compatible with other PFPE/PTFE greases but PFPE lubricants should not be mixed with other common types of lubricants.
Because of the inert, non oxidizing nature of the ingredients, Krytox grease and oil lubricants have an indefinite shelf life if unopened and stored in a clean dry location. Greases might show oil separation after extended storage but mixing the free oil back into the grease will return the grease to normal usable condition.
GPL Oils - Product Categories
Krytox GPL 100 has a Oil Viscosity of 5.5 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -70°C to 66°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 101 has a Oil Viscosity of 7.8 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -70°C to 104°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 102 has a Oil Viscosity of 15 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -63°C to 132°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 103 has a Oil Viscosity of 30 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -60°C to 154°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 104 has a Oil Viscosity of 60 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -51°C to 179°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 105 has a Oil Viscosity of 160 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -36°C to 204°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 106 has a Oil Viscosity of 243 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -36°C to 260°C.READ MORE
Krytox GPL 207 has a Oil Viscosity of 450 cSt at 40°C.
Estimated useful temperature range is -30°C to 288°C.READ MORE