- ARALUBE SPECIALTY GREASES & LUBRICANTS
- + Barmiz LEP Series
- + KRANTZ PLU SERIES
- + KRANTZ LCP SERIES
- + Krantz BHS 2 Series
- + CHAINLUB NCL SERIES
- + ARALUBE COOLCUT SERIES - NEAT CUTTING OIL
- + ARALUBE TERULAN CX SERIES - RUST PREVENTATIVES OIL
- + ARALUBE GESELL CTA SERIES - MACHINE TOOL SIDEWARY OIL
- + ARALUBE ZULLIT EDM SERIES -EDM OIL
- + ARALUBE KRALL IPL 25 SERIES- PUNCHING OIL
- + ARALUBE COOLCUT COOLANTS SERIES
- KRYTOX GREASES & LUBRICANTS
- + TelFon Lubricants
- + Krytox & Lubricants
- + Corrugated Carton Box Industry
- + Gearbox for all types of industry
- + Rubber Tire Industry
- + KRYTOX GPL for all types industry
- + Aerospace Industry
- + Electronies Industry
- + Heavy Duty Load Industry Equiments XHT Series
- + Automotive Industry AUT Serise
- + Vacuum pump industry
- + Chemical Petrochemical & Oxygen Gas Industry
- + Thread sealant industry
- + Bearing general purpose all industry
- SPECIALTY SOLVENTS -VERTREL
- Chemours Krytox
Thread sealant industry - Description
Krytox™ TS4 thread sealant, the solution for demanding applications, is designed for use on a variety of metal and plastic surfaces. Unlike PTFE tape, which should be removed before re-application, Krytox TS4 can be re-applied over existing Krytox thread sealant. Krytox TS4 is conveniently available in 0.5, 2, and 8 oz tubes, 0.5 kg jars, and other size containers available upon request.
- Unlike PTFE Teflon tape, Krytox TS4 can be re-applied over existing Krytox thread sealant without issue.
- Clings to threads and will not shred or tear on assembly/disassembly.
- Cannot plug or restrict critical piping, valves, or instruments like tape solids.
- Non-reactive, non-toxic, nonflammable, non-corrosive and compatible with most seal, O-ring, and valve polymers.
- No VOC content or hydrocarbon in the product; safe for oxygen use with no auto-ignition temperatures.
- Cost-effective—only a small amount of sealant needed per application.
- Fast and easy to apply, even while wearing protective gloves.
- Operating temperature range of –54–149 ºC (–65–300 ºF).
- Tested leak free under helium at 400 psi for 7 days.*
Thread sealant industry - Product Categories
Traditionally, PTFE (Teflon™) tape is used to seal valves, actuators, pipe fittings and fasteners. Krytox™ TS4 PFPE sealant provides the highest securing performance for water, air, steam, natural gas, reactive gases and liquids without the drawbacks of tapes. Thread sealant (TS4) is unlike PTFE tape, which should be removed before re-application. Krytox TS4 can be re-applied over existing Krytox... READ MORE