- ARALUBE SPECIALTY GREASES & LUBRICANTS
- + Barmiz LEP Series
- + KRANTZ PLU SERIES
- + KRANTZ LCP SERIES
- + Krantz BHS 2 Series
- + CHAINLUB NCL SERIES
- + ARALUBE COOLCUT SERIES - NEAT CUTTING OIL
- + ARALUBE TERULAN CX SERIES - RUST PREVENTATIVES OIL
- + ARALUBE GESELL CTA SERIES - MACHINE TOOL SIDEWARY OIL
- + ARALUBE ZULLIT EDM SERIES -EDM OIL
- + ARALUBE KRALL IPL 25 SERIES- PUNCHING OIL
- + ARALUBE COOLCUT COOLANTS SERIES
- KRYTOX GREASES & LUBRICANTS
- + TelFon Lubricants
- + Krytox & Lubricants
- + Corrugated Carton Box Industry
- + Gearbox for all types of industry
- + Rubber Tire Industry
- + KRYTOX GPL for all types industry
- + Aerospace Industry
- + Electronies Industry
- + Heavy Duty Load Industry Equiments XHT Series
- + Automotive Industry AUT Serise
- + Vacuum pump industry
- + Chemical Petrochemical & Oxygen Gas Industry
- + Thread sealant industry
- + Bearing general purpose all industry
- SPECIALTY SOLVENTS -VERTREL
- Chemours Krytox
Automotive NVH and Automotive Underhood
Ngày Đăng : 26/09/2017 - 10:13 AM
Krytox™ Performance Lubricants for Automotive NVH Applications.
Silencing those irritating squeaks, judders and rattles is a continuing challenge as automotive designers and engineers work to lower the noise levels inside new vehicles. Krytox™ lubricants can minimize and even eliminate unwanted noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) and reduce surface wear wherever materials make contact.
Since the 1980s, Krytox™ automotive lubricants have been successfully damping these bothersome noises and vibrations that can also generate significant damage over time. Minimizing a vehicle’s service and repair frequency — by minimizing NVH — can create higher customer satisfaction levels while potentially reducing an automaker’s costs.
Mechanical systems such as gearboxes, bearings and chains, seals, actuators, valves and other components last longer and run quieter with long-lasting Krytox™ oils and greases than with conventional lubricants. Krytox™ lubricants stand up to high temperatures 107 °C to 399 °C (225 °F to 750 °F) and harsh environments, and they significantly reduce the chances of component failure — for less maintenance expense. Krytox™ lubricants are the long-term solution to NVH issues. Typically, unwanted noises will not occur during a vehicle’s 10-year/100,000 mile service life. They’re also nontoxic, chemically inert, silicone-free and contain no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) or chlorine.
Whether you’re developing engine mounts, body mounts, gaskets, seals, weather stripping or interior surfaces, specially formulated Krytox™ vibration-reducing lubricants can help you engineer a quiet vehicle. By damping noises and improving articulation index measurements, you can reach your NVH reduction targets and meet your customers' expectations for a quiet ride.
Learn more about Krytox™ lubricants for automotive NVH applications.
Krytox™ Performance Lubricants for Automotive Underhood Applications.
Krytox™ high performance synthetic lubricants offer long use-life for your vehicles’ underhood components. On a global basis, automotive OEM use of Krytox™ lubricants grows each year due to the remarkable performance capabilities and benefits that are realized. No hydrocarbon-based lubricant can claim the attributes of Krytox™ lubricants, including:
- Performance over a wide temperature range—extreme heat or cold have no effect on the super-slick lubricity and stable viscosity of Krytox™ lubricants, effective from -60 °C to 260 °C (-51°F to 500 °F)
- Insoluble and impervious−Krytox™ lubricants maintain their lubrication qualities, regardless of rain, snow, ice, dust or grit
- Resistant to caustic substances−Krytox™ lubricants withstand fuel, coolant, brake fluid, engine oil, washer solvent and even battery acid
- Low evaporation−Krytox™ lubricants experience almost zero evaporation or chemical changes over the many years of an automobile’s service life
- Compatibility− Krytox™ lubricants won’t harm painted or other material surfaces they may contact
In certain applications, Krytox™ greases can provide Lubed-For-Life performance, eliminating the potential for failure due to lubrication over the lifetime of the part. This means that there is often no longer a need for re-lubrication, which increases the time between servicing as well as decreasing downtime and overall costs. These applications include:
- Alternator bearings
- Fan clutch ball bearings
Additional automotive lubricant applications include:
- Underhood−fan clutch ball bearings, emission system air pump roller bearings, spark plug boots, clutch release bearings, antilock brake system bearings, windshield wiper motors, belt pulleys, oil pressure sensors, alternator bearings, sintered bearings for electric motors, and EGR valves
- Chassis—wheel bearings and CV/universal joints
- Race car CV joints and wheel bearings
- Interior—weather stripping, sunroof seals, window lift mechanisms, leather seats, consoles and trim, flocked and unflocked window seals and channels, door handles, switches, air vents, controls, and airbag covers
- Auto manufacturing—Krytox™ can also provide lubrication for paint oven conveyor trolleys